In 2018, Nicholas and Sharon Honchariw took out a $5.6 million business purpose loan from FJM Private Mortgage Fund LLC; however, they defaulted on their September 2019 monthly payment. According to the terms of the loan, the default automatically entitled FJM to charge a one-time 10% fee along with a default interest charge of 9.99% […]
- What is the State of the Foreclosure Market in 2023?
- How Does LA’s New “Mansion Tax” Affect the Sale of Foreclosed Properties?
- Is it Accurate to Compare the Current Real Estate Market to the 2007-2008 Real Estate Boom and Bust?
- What Every California Lender Should Know about Honchariw v. FJM Private Mortgage Fund, LLC, et al.
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?