As inflation and rising interest rates increase foreclosure rates throughout the United States, it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that the housing market isn’t the same nationwide. Borrowers (and lenders) in some states are doing better than others, thanks to factors such as an increase in new jobs, migration patterns, low cost of […]
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?
- Will Expected FED Interest Rate Hike Cause an Increase in Foreclosures?
- Foreclosure Law: What can Banks do to Deal with a
Borrower who Can’t Make Payments?