It’s no secret that foreclosure rates are rising in 2022. It’s unclear if the trend will continue in 2023; however, there is clear evidence that foreclosures could continue rising next year, leaving lenders in the difficult position of trying to sell homes in a buyer’s market. At the same time, if certain factors were to […]
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?
- Will Expected FED Interest Rate Hike Cause an Increase in Foreclosures?
- Foreclosure Law: What can Banks do to Deal with a
Borrower who Can’t Make Payments?