As the real estate market rapidly cools thanks in large part to the FED’s decisions to raise interest rates, many pundits are wondering if the industry will see a repeat of what took place in 2007 and 2008. Granted, there are a number of important similarities. Prices were through the roof back then, just as […]
- Is it Accurate to Compare the Current Real Estate Market to the 2007-2008 Real Estate Boom and Bust?
- What Every California Lender Should Know about Honchariw v. FJM Private Mortgage Fund, LLC, et al.
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?