According to conservative estimates, private equity firms own one out of every twenty-six apartment listings in the United States, along with 1.6 million housing units, 275,000 manufactured home lots, and nearly 240,000 single-family rental homes. What’s more, it’s not uncommon for firms to take advantage of rising foreclosure rates and an overall dip in home […]
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?
- Will Expected FED Interest Rate Hike Cause an Increase in Foreclosures?
- Foreclosure Law: What can Banks do to Deal with a
Borrower who Can’t Make Payments?