The mortgage delinquency rate has fallen drastically from its 2020 highs, but it is still significantly higher than the pre-COVID rate as millions of homeowners struggle to repay their loans amidst rising inflation and interest rates. At the same time, lenders are also struggling as they are faced with dealing with homeowners who are unable or unwilling […]
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?
- Will Expected FED Interest Rate Hike Cause an Increase in Foreclosures?
- Foreclosure Law: What can Banks do to Deal with a
Borrower who Can’t Make Payments?