In 2018, Nicholas and Sharon Honchariw took out a $5.6 million business purpose loan from FJM Private Mortgage Fund LLC; however, they defaulted on their September 2019 monthly payment. According to the terms of the loan, the default automatically entitled FJM to charge a one-time 10% fee along with a default interest charge of 9.99% […]
- Is it Accurate to Compare the Current Real Estate Market to the 2007-2008 Real Estate Boom and Bust?
- What Every California Lender Should Know about Honchariw v. FJM Private Mortgage Fund, LLC, et al.
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?