According to conservative estimates, private equity firms own one out of every twenty-six apartment listings in the United States, along with 1.6 million housing units, 275,000 manufactured home lots, and nearly 240,000 single-family rental homes. What’s more, it’s not uncommon for firms to take advantage of rising foreclosure rates and an overall dip in home […]
- What is the State of the Foreclosure Market in 2023?
- How Does LA’s New “Mansion Tax” Affect the Sale of Foreclosed Properties?
- Is it Accurate to Compare the Current Real Estate Market to the 2007-2008 Real Estate Boom and Bust?
- What Every California Lender Should Know about Honchariw v. FJM Private Mortgage Fund, LLC, et al.
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?