Foreclosure rates have been rising since 2020. However, the current jump in foreclosure filings in the first quarter of 2023 is still alarming. A whopping 95,712 properties in the United States had foreclosure filings in the first three months of the year. What’s more, over 36,000 of these filings were from March 2023 alone, indicating […]
- What is the State of the Foreclosure Market in 2023?
- How Does LA’s New “Mansion Tax” Affect the Sale of Foreclosed Properties?
- Is it Accurate to Compare the Current Real Estate Market to the 2007-2008 Real Estate Boom and Bust?
- What Every California Lender Should Know about Honchariw v. FJM Private Mortgage Fund, LLC, et al.
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?