The FED is expected to raise interest rates by as much as .75%, a move that is expected to crush demand for real estate as millions of buyers already reeling from sky-high inflation are priced out of the market for the foreseeable future. At the same time, the expected rate hike is also sure to […]
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?
- Foreclosure Rates are Rising, but Not Evenly. See Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Rates
- Are Foreclosure Rates Set to Rise in 2023?
- Will Expected FED Interest Rate Hike Cause an Increase in Foreclosures?
- Foreclosure Law: What can Banks do to Deal with a
Borrower who Can’t Make Payments?