As inflation and rising interest rates increase foreclosure rates throughout the United States, it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that the housing market isn’t the same nationwide. Borrowers (and lenders) in some states are doing better than others, thanks to factors such as an increase in new jobs, migration patterns, low cost of […]
- What is the State of the Foreclosure Market in 2023?
- How Does LA’s New “Mansion Tax” Affect the Sale of Foreclosed Properties?
- Is it Accurate to Compare the Current Real Estate Market to the 2007-2008 Real Estate Boom and Bust?
- What Every California Lender Should Know about Honchariw v. FJM Private Mortgage Fund, LLC, et al.
- Private Equity Firms are Buying up Real Estate as the Market Crashes and Foreclosures Rise. How Will This Affect the Market Long-Term?